It’s my birthday!
I sure don’t feel any different, though, haha.
In celebration, though… let’s do a fun, quick little ‘would you rather’ game. Mostly because I don’t feel like writing a long thinking kind of post right now… but also so y’all can get to know me on this special little day!
I’m just gonna pull these off of Google without even reading through them… so, get ready for anything, haha.
1. Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
-Dating show… fo’ sho’, haha
2. Would you rather be the star player on a losing basketball team or ride the bench on a winning one?
-Star of the losing team, hands down.
3. Would you rather sing a song in front of complete strangers or your closest friends?
-Oh, that’s kind of a hard one… I would say strangers, though, honestly. My friends would either make me really nervous or laugh way to much.
4. Would you rather take an action-packed European vacation or spend two weeks at the same Caribbean resort?
-Action-packed European vacation!!! I wanna go to Europe really bad anyway, and it’s way more fun to jump around to different places than stay at one and get bored.
5. Would you rather be a character in an action-packed thriller or a romantic comedy?
-Oh, no, a story question! Um… that’s the hardest question ever to ask me, honestly, I love both of those genres! Uh… if I had to answer, though, I think I’d have to go with… romantic comedy. Yeah.
6. Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
-What kind of question is this? Haha… um, ski lift.
7. For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
-How ironic that today actually is my birthday. Gifts, though… although I didn’t get any today…
8. Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
-Movie, definitely. I’ve actually debated going to the movie theater alone before… but I alway back out because it seems like it would feel too weird.
9. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
-I think I’ve heard this question before… but always say everything on my mind.
10. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
-What??? Um, it depends. Call with family; text with friends.
11. Would you rather change your eye color or your hair color?
-Can’t you kind of do both if you wanted to? Oh, well. Eye color, probably, because I like my hair color a lot, and I’m not even sure what my actual eye color is… it just changes a lot, haha. Maybe if I changed it then it would be forced to make up its mind!
12. Would you rather have the details of your financial life or your love life be made public?
13. Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have a one-month paid vacation?
-Vacation, all I ever wanted!!!
14. Would you rather have the best house in a bad neighborhood or the worst house in a good neighborhood?
-Bad as in… like, ghetto? With drugs/ crime? Or just… a trailer park or something? I don’t know, it’s not very specific. I guess the worst in the good.
15. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or be poor but live today?
-I had to read this a billion times to understand it, haha. Hm, how long ago is 400 years… 2017-400=…1617 (and I so did not have to get a calculator out for that). That’s the end of the middle ages, I think. Well, actually… it might not be that bad; I’d pick the 400 years ago.
16. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
-Never talked about at all! Make everyone leave me alone, haha.
17. Would you rather end hunger or hatred?
18. Would you rather spend a year as a cop or a teacher in an inner-city neighborhood?
-Teacher, definitely. I could even teach writing!
19. Would you rather have a family of 12 children or never be able to have children at all?
-Honestly… 12 kids. I don’t care; I want kids.
20. Would you rather be 4’5” or 7’7”?
-Well, I’m not much taller than 4’5 anyway, so we’ll go with that.
21. Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?
-Poor at a job I love, hands down. Money isn’t everything.
22. Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
23. Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day?
24. Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
25. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
-…bungee jumping; I’ve always kind of wanted to.
26. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
-A kid; kids have way more fun and I miss that.
27. Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
-Funeral, definitely! At least after your wedding you have a second chance to get yourself together and get some friends to come to… well, your funeral, haha.
28. Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
-I feel like those are kind of hard to separate anymore, haha. But, I guess, without my phone.
29. Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
30. Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
-That’s a good one, actually. Um… the bad. So, you know, you can save the best for last.
31. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
-Be my own boss, yeah!
32. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
-I had to re-read this one a lot, too, haha. Nosy neighbors, though.
33. Would you rather be stuck on a train or a bus?
-A train; trains are so much more fun and less crowded than buses.
34. Would you rather have your debt forgiven or have guaranteed good health for a decade?
-Good health, I guess. I don’t really have any debts, so…
35. Would you rather live the rest of your life as a monk or followed continuously by paparazzi?
-Oo, be a monk; that sounds fun!
36. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
-See my ancestors. That way you don’t get too upset if your grandkids turn out to be terrible people or… if you don’t have any, haha.
37. Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
-More hours a day; you gotta work hard to play hard!
38. Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
-70s for sure.
39. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
-Well… Usually, I’d say camping, but I do that all the time… so, just for one night, I’d like to see what it’s like in a luxury hotel!
40. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
-With someone, even if they do make you wanna stab yourself. Hey… maybe that’s one way you could get off the island! (Oh my God, that was terrible, but I can’t stop laughing… I’m sorry but not really sorry!)
41. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
-Too cold; I can’t stand sweating.
42. Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?
-10 hour concert; I hate politics and I like all types of music, so that’s not really a loss for me.
43. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
-Nobel winner; I’m not an athlete.
44. Would you rather be given a lifetime supply of delicious food or books?
-Food… don’t hate me, haha.
45. Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
46. Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium.
-At the stadium!
47. Would you rather live in Antarctica or the Sahara Dessert?
-Antartica… I love penguins!
48. Would you rather be able to take back anything you say or hear every conversation around you?
-Take back what you say. You can hear every conversation if you really try hard enough, anyway.
49. Would you rather have your first child when you are 18 or 40?
Well, I’ve already passed the first possibility, so I guess 40, haha.
50. Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
And… that’s probably enough for now, haha. There was a full 100 on the website I got these from… but we can save the rest for another time.
Let me know what some of your answers would be!