Let’s have some fun today!
So… anybody ever seen or played around with these books before?
Well… I haven’t either, I’ll admit that, but they were all the rage when I was probably around middle school age and I always wanted one of the books for myself.
…I never got it, though.
Anyway, here we are today with the access of the wonderful world wide web at our fingertips, so who needs books, right?
I’m just joking, please don’t hurt me.
But, for real, for the sake of today, I’m going to gather some questions from online and we’re going to play the classic ‘this or that’ kind of game.
So… here we go! (Feel free to play along with me via the comments!)
- Coffee or tea? Tea! Especially chai. Yesss ❤
- Black and white or color? Color.
- Drawings or paintings? Paintings all the way, but just because I like painting personally and… they have more color than drawings, too, just to go along with #2.
- Dresses or skirts? Skirts, I suppose. You just have more outfit choices that way, you know?
- Books or movies? …Movies. Even if I am an author myself, I’m sorry, but… yeah, movies.
- Chinese or Italian? Italian! Because I actually speak the language, haha.
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl, for sure.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.
- Introvert or extrovert? Intro.
- Hugs or kisses? Depends on who’s giving ’em, haha.
- Hunting or fishing? Fishing, I guess. I’ve never been hunting and there’s a lot of fishermen kind of people in my family.
- Winter or summer? Winter ❤
- Spring or fall? Spring, BECAUSE spring slowly warms everything up… and fall slowly cools everything down, which is kind of depressing to me, even if I really do like winter. I guess I’d rather it just be straight from summer to winter and skip the fluff in-between, haha. But don’t skip spring… because it’s always nice weather (at least where I live) in spring and it’s just… so nice, haha.
- Rural or urban? Rural… because I’ve (surprise!) never lived in the city in my lifetime and I’ve grown to be a country girl.
- PC or Mac? Mac.
- Tan or pale? Weird question… but pale, I guess, since that’s pretty much what I am most of the time, haha.
- Cake or pie? Cake! But I love pie, too. Especially sugar cream… mmm, yes!
- Ice cream or yogurt? I scream for ice cream! Though I do like yogurt, too.
- Ketchup or mustard? Mustard- gross. Ketchup all the way.
- Sweet pickles or dill pickles? Ick, neither. I hate pickles.
- Comedy or mystery? Comedy!
- Boots or sandals? Um… really just depends on the weather.
- Silver or gold? Silver.
- Jazz or classical? Jazz.
- Dancing or singing? Singing!
- Checkers or chess? Checkers, haha. Never played chess nor do I have the desire to.
- Board games or video games? Um… both, but if I had to pick a favorite… video games, yeah.
- Wine or beer? Neither.
- Freckles or dimples? Dimples- so cute!
- Honey mustard or BBQ sauce? Again- mustard: gross. BBQ sauce fo’ sho’!
- Body weight exercises or lifting weights? Uh… not even sure what body weight exercises are, so lifting weights.
- Baseball or basketball? Basketball… baseball is kind of boring to me, sorry.
- Crossword puzzles or sudokus? Oh, sudoku! I haven’t done any in a long time but I used to do them every day and I rocked them, haha.
- Facial hair or clean shaven? Just a lil’ beard.
- Crushed ice or cubed ice? Cubed.
- Skiing or snowboarding? Never done either, but I’ve always wanted to try snowboarding.
- Smile or game face? Smile!
- Bracelet or necklace? Bracelet.
- Fruit or vegetables? Fruit, definitely.
- Sausage or bacon? Bacon.
- Scrambled or fried? Fried!
- Dark chocolate or white chocolate? White chocolate… dark is too bitter for me.
- Tattoos or piercings? Hm… tattoos.
- Antique or brand new? New.
- Dress up or dress down? Dress down, haha. Gotta be comfy.
- Cowboys or aliens? Aliens!
- Cats or dogs? Dogs. I like cats, too, though, but… my bestie is a dog. Also… Snoop Dogg, haha.
- Pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.
- Bond or Bourne? Bond, definitely. Especially Pierce Brosnan, my fave Bond… yes!
- And… coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
So, there’s my fun for the day. It’s always nice to have a post like this every once in a while just to kick back and chill.
I promise I’ll have some poems and writing posts on the way pretty soon, too, though!
Until then, though, comment with some of your own answers or your thoughts on mine!
-iKari or -iKariLynn?