I’ve been churning out mainly lengthy writing posts for a while now… so, I’m deciding to take a break today and just write up a quick, fun post.
Anyone who knows me knows I’m very… distinct, I guess you could say, about my interests and such. Which, really, by that I just mean that I always really love or really hate something. There’s no in between. Or, at least, there rarely is.
And, also… I guess I just think that it’s important, or maybe just a good idea, for blog readers to know or feel like they know their favorite bloggers personally.
Now, I’m probably not anybody’s favorite blogger… but, I guess we can pretend I am and I can still share little tidbits of my interests.
So, here’s a list of the random things I love.
- White chocolate. Especially when it’s made into those fancy little truffles.
- Learning new languages. As of today, I know a little bit of 3 languages other than English… which are Spanish, Italian, and Russian.
- Long showers.
- Chai tea.
- The movies Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Easy A, The Hot Chick, Me Before You, and Coyote Ugly.
- The colors pink and light blue.
- Lip syncing in the mirror!
- Ross and Rachel… when they’re actually together.
- Driving with the windows down and the music way up.
- Babysitting for my nephews!
- Dipping pizza in ranch dressing.
- Playing the piano… and sometimes the guitar.
- Fruit smoothies.
- Painting… when it doesn’t make me frustrated.
- Rubbing my nose after I wash my face.
- Driving through big cities at night (although this one’s rare, since I don’t exactly live in or near a big city).
- Usually I hate mints, but the chocolate mints you get at The Olive Garden… those I love. (And, yes, they have to be from The Olive Garden; not even the store bought kind are any good.)
- Falling asleep with headphones on, listening to music.
- Buying new shoes…!
- Crafting and scrapbooking.
- Daydreaming, even though I probably do it too much, I like doing it and will probably never stop doing it at least twice every day.
- Jumping on furnature!
- Audrey Hepburn.
- Looking through old pictures.
- Cooking when I’m home alone.
- Polka dot prints.
And… (get ready for the grand finale…)
- Blogging, duh!
So, that’s all for now! I probably missed a billion bullet points… but, oh well, it’s good enough.
Let me know how many things we have in common or things that maybe I love but you actually really hate!
And until next time…