Hey y’all, welcome back!
Now, Wednesday, I made a post about accomplishing writing goals. I encourage you all to check it out and share with me your goals and accomplishments there if you haven’t already!
Today, though, I’m going to give you an extra push of inspiration to help you reach those goals even faster with some quotes and prompts and such! So… let’s start getting inspired everyone!
Step one: read some beautifully encouraging quotes!
All so wonderfully inspiring and make me feel good and confident in being a writer.
Now, step two… channel your inspired energy into one of many writing prompts (that I just came up with on the spot)!
- If you were locked up in a Toys R Us overnight (preferably the night Pre-Black Friday), what would you do?
- You wake up one day in a penguin’s body. How and why?
- Kim and Kanye West (or any other top celeb couple) invite you to dinner tomorrow night. How does the conversation at the table go?
- You look into your bathroom mirror while brushing your teeth one morning and notice that it’s not really you looking back, and it’s definitely not you holding a toothbrush.
- Didn’t you almost die on that one bridge in that one foreign city with that one bank robber last night? Please remind me what happened.
- Everybody always gets fake, annoying e-mails from ‘Bastanese Price Howard’ every once in a while… but you receive one from him today that convinces you he must be real.
- She always buys the same cup of Joe at the same diner at the same time every morning… and today’s the one day you stuck around long enough to see her come in very late.
- Your next door neighbor just got home from a short business trip, and he comes to your door before even unloading his luggage. You go to the front door to let him in, but, wait a minute… is that blood all over his clothes?
And, finally, everyone… step three: hear my words of encouragement.
Writing is a tough thing to keep up with in terms of creativity. We all lose our grip on our imagination or motivation (or both) sometimes. A lot of times, even.
But we just have to give ourselves the encouragement and revitalization we need every once in a while to keep the ball rolling. And I know every single one of you that need it right now may be thinking… ‘um, well, that seems pretty impossibly difficult.’ Yeah, it can be- but it’s not completely impossible to do.
Just turn to my high school senior quote: “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’ ” -Audrey Hepburn.
So, yes, you can do it. You can get inspired again and do great and amazing things with your words, no matter how hard it may seem to be right now.
I believe in you, and I know you can and will pull through!
Now… step four: get that writing rocking and rolling!
Happy inspiration ❤